Launched in 2017, La Vida Baseball has emerged as the fastest growing Latino sports digital media company in the United States.
La Vida Baseball reaches more than 10 million English-preferred US Latino fans per month through authentic Latino-focused storytelling through the lens of baseball.
La Vida Baseball will leverage our insights, best practices and extensive knowledge of the English-preferred US Latino audience to help you reach this passionate market and achieve your KPIs.
La Vida Baseball Studios offers services in the following areas:
- Consulting – La Vida Baseball Studios will utilize our unique understanding of this core audience to customize solutions for you to better understand and authentically engage the US Latino audience, positively impacting your business.
- Content Strategy – translate your core business messaging into multi-channel content strategy.
- Custom Content Execution – La Vida Baseball Studios’ award-winning content team can can source, create and distribute exceptional content across social platforms to reach millions.
- Premium Events – leverage our access to great players to bring the Latino baseball story to life for your business.
- Speaking Engagements – La Vida Baseball Studios can provide unparalleled thought leadership and understanding of the intersection of Latino culture and sports.
Working with La Vida Baseball Studios presents the opportunity for partners to deliver unique stories and experiences to a passionate, engaged audience in a trusted environment – reaching consumers and fans that matter.
Our team of experts will work with your brand to create a partnership that encompasses a social amplification strategy that meets your goals and KPIs. Working together, we will identify metrics critical to creating a campaign that meets your core business objectives.
LA VIDA BASEBALL STUDIOS PORTFOLIO
CONTENT STRATEGY & EXECUTION
La Vida Baseball Studios has provided consulting, content ideation and execution services to a number of organizations.
Las Mayores, the Spanish language channels of Major League Baseball (MLBAM), partnered with La Vida Baseball Studios for two content ventures during the 2017 season.
Los Bravos, the Latino-focused initiative of the Atlanta Braves, worked with La Vida Baseball Studios to develop and execute content in 2017 and look ahead to 2018.
Utilizing our access to the greatest stories and individuals in the game, La Vida Baseball Studios can customize unique experiences for brand employees, strategic partners and clients.
La Vida Baseball Studios senior editors worked exclusively with Major League Baseball’s events team to provide bilingual thought leadership to the 2017 MLB All-Star FanFest in Miami.
La Vida Baseball Studios senior leadership has provided education, expertise and experience for organizations. Our team has highlighted the intersection of Latino culture and sport, audience amplification and engagement and historical perspective.
We have presented at the corporate offices of Major League Baseball as well as at baseball events around the country, multicultural content and marketing conferences including PortadaLat and the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, and appeared on regional, national and international media outlets.
For more information about how La Vida Baseball Studios can help your business, contact Katie Fetting at katie [at] teamworksmedia.com.